"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ALCOHOL OF THE MONTH

Alright, I've been slacking so this post will be the "Alcohol of the Month" for both June and July, hoookay? Great, glad we settled that. Now, for those of you who know me, know that I mainly stay within the same region of what type of alcohol I drink. I'm usually drinking rum or vodka but sometimes, when I'm feeling adventurous, I'll mix it up and throw a bit of wine into the picture but don't get too excited here folks, the "Alchy of the Month" isn't wine. I was debating between two different kinds of alchohol and after a great deal of calculations, experiments, surveys and just my love for a good solid time, I decided that the "Alcohol of the Month" is.....

SMIRNOFF WATERMELON VODKA

I must say, the watermelon flavour is my favourite out of all the flavours that Smirnoff has. I have never really gotten sick of it, unlike some other flavours (GREEN APPLE, FACK MY LIFE) and feel as though I can really count on it for a good time. So, thank you, Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka for always being there for me and having my back... even when I have been too drunk to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment