"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Thursday, July 8, 2010

"THAT TRANNY IS HOTTER THAN I AM"

This past Saturday, I went to Toronto's Pride Parade with my friends Abby and Marie. I went last year but I must say, this year was my favourite year so far. I can't even really describe the amazingness of Pride to you guys... it's really just something you have to experience for yourself. Abby and I had a little adventure on the GO Train, then went to Marie's house to predrink, where we listened to some Green Day (a must) and came up with a new dance move called "The T.T." (Tina Turner). After realizing how wasted we all were, we decided it was time to venture to downtown T.O. where all the magic was happening. Now, I can't really tell you all the events that occurred because, well, I was pretty facking wasted. All I know is that I took a bunch of pictures with half naked men, saw Cyndi Lauper and ate a Fillet o Fish at McDonald's for the first time. My favourite part of the entire day was when we were watching these chicks perform to a Madonna song (I think it was "Vogue") and this wo[man] jumped on stage, she was wearing the lowest cut and shortest dress I have ever seen in my entire life, exposing her boobs and ass to the whole world. I mean, you could clearly tell that this woman was once a man but, if you got, flaunt it, right? This chick was honestly the hottest transsexual that I have ever seen in my life. She jumps on stage, dances for the whole song and at the end, DOES THE SPLITS and then continues to stay down in splits-form and hump the stage for a bit. Honestly, greatest thing I have ever seen in my life. I know I say this a lot, but I wish I wasn't so wasted so I could tell you the rest of my day/night because I know I had a blast. I did buy a penis lollipop, obviously it didn't last very long haha. It's hard to describe how fucking EPIC and AMAZING Gay Pride Parade is, as I just said in the beginning of this post and just realized now. ANYWAY, go to Pride, love the gays, watch some transsexuals on stage and always, ALWAYS make sure you wash behind your ears in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment