"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

B IS FOR BRITTANY

A long, long time ago (three years ago) I met a beautiful blonde named Brittany Lauren Porter. I would be lying if I said that it was love at first sight because, well, she was a scary person when I first met her. She wasn't scary as in she was a monster or anything like that... I was scared of her because she was just so fucking cool and I wanted to be just as cool as her. During O-Week we bonded over a boy named Jeoff (yes, he spells his name with an o) and asked him EVERYTHING about his life. We learned so much about him and then obviously became obsessed with this boy for the entire school year. After first year, we became better friends because we had classes together but it wasn't until third year where we became the bestest of friends. Some people may even say we became talented lesbians, while others say we were just professional best friends. We spent many nights in the Dining Hall having dance parties at 2 in the morning while studying for bitch professors named Miranda and sexy ones named Cute Ute. We would always do homework together on MSN and would be up until the wee hours of the morn writing essays and complimenting each other on how good of a job the other was doing. Our love for pitas, hot professors, her drawing me naked while lying on her bed, voice notes and hang outs on my zebra bed really brought us together as friends. I will miss her next school year because she's truly one of the only people in Waterloo that I actually like or care about. If everyone could have a friend like BLP, they would obviously be the luckiest person in the world and would also realize that their friend is super, super sex-ay. When her and Bo get married, I want to be at their wedding reciting this blog post for everyone because it really expresses my love for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment