"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Sunday, December 20, 2009

COUGARS UNITE!

Why do cougars get such a bad rap? I mean, seriously, they're all over this world, why can't we just accept them for who they are? They could be the lady ringing you out at the grocery store, one of your professors at school, your mom's best friend, that lady who stares at you through your window when you undress at night, that lady outside of Failtes that Steph and I hit on, your Apex driving instructor, that woman who served you a burger at Wendy's last week, your brother's friend's cousin who shops at "Cougs R Us"... you see, they could be ANYONE. They are regular people... just like you and I. Who cares if they OCCASIONALLY like to hit on younger men. Cougars are hot, aren't they? I mean, come on, look at Courteney Cox. If a woman likes to spend her evening at Dirty Phil's talking up the youngsters and trying to get one of them in the sack.. then good for her! These women should be praised for what they are doing, not looked down upon! If someone asked me right now, "Christina, what would you like to be when you grow up?" I would say, with pride, "A COUGAR." That's right, I have no shame. What is a cougar, you may ask? Well, according to Urban Dictionary a cougar is: An attractive woman in her 30's or 40's who is on the hunt once again. She may be found in the usual hunting grounds: nightclubs, bars, beaches, etc. She will not play the usual B.S. games that women in their early twenties participate in. End state, she will be going for the kill, just like you. Associated with MILF's. We can learn from these cougars, ladies. I mean, seriously, isn't that what guys want? Just a girl who is DTF? I know if I were a guy, I would obviously go for the hot older woman who wants a one nighter as opposed to a younger chick who is expecting me to have breakfast with her parents the next morning. So please, next time you begin to judge and make fun of the cougar lifestyle, consider this blog and remind yourself that cougars are people too.

For all you cougar lovers out there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93LhP1CgQ6w

No comments:

Post a Comment