"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Sunday, December 27, 2009

EVACUATE THE DANCEFLOOR

The Chili Pepper is officially the new Cottage, meaning a high school reunion happens every single time we go out in St. Catharines. I'm not really a fan of these because I hate pulling the whole, "OH HEY, how've you been? How's school going? What are you up to these days?" talk. The best thing to do in situations such as these: IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE... pretend as if you do not know the person at all... OR just act even more drunk than you are so that this person will not want to talk to you what-so-ever. However, there are some people that I love having this talk with... also known as a certain "rat" whom was way too intoxicated to be alive last night. Even though the words we exchanged are not remembered, I'm sure they were extremely special and meaningful. Many wonderful things occured at the bar last night. The first, I saw a gay boy couple dancing and macking on the dancefloor. I have never ever seen this before in my entire life, which is surprising. Well, I guess I just lied because I have seen that before but it was at Pride so I'm not counting that. Second, crazy bitches at McDonald's basically make my life. One word of advice to this girl: RELAX. I will not discuss this situation further because it is just too ridiculous to be put into words right now. Thirdly, someone vomed at the bar and basically stunk up the whole place... not really a fan of this and just so you know, Steph, it was not salsa. All in all, it was a pretty decent night. The best part of the night was when we yelled at Mr. Aymar's son telling him how amazing his dad is. Please, Bobby, get Facebook or perhaps return my calls. Words cannot describe how amazing Robert Aymar is; my favourite high school teacher, besdies Bonnie, of course. Also, seeing the boy who used to help out with the hockey team during high school was amazing. Seeing him last night reassured me that he still shops at the Baby Gap. To recap this blog: stay away from puke pretending to be salsa, get Bob Aymar a cellphone, ignore annoying people whenever you have the chance and ALWAYS make friends with your cab driver... especially when they're named Alfredo.

No comments:

Post a Comment