"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Thursday, February 25, 2010

SONGS OF MY YOUTH

Okay, so I'm waiting until tomorrow to write a blog about the happenings of tonight. I wish I could write a blog about last night but, to be quite honest, I don't remember much. My favourite part of the night: when Jen and I danced the Macarena in our kitchen... for the whole song because you have to do the dance until the very end. I just wanted to write a quick blog for ya'll because I'm kind of bored and still recovering from last night. By the way, from now on, DP (Dirty Phil's) is now "Philip's"... for obvious reasons. SO my quick post is about some sick songs you guys should check out... they're pretty sweet....... if you're a pervert! Enjoy!

1. Play - David Banner

2. My Dick - Mickey Avalon
3. Juciy Pen - DJ Ozi
4. Short Dick Man - 20 Fingers
5. Fuck Her Gently - Tenacious D
6. All By Myself - Green Day
7. Every Six Seconds - O-Town
8. Get Down - B4-4

9. Fuck The Pain Away - Peaches

Okay, that's all I can really think of right now. So listen to those songs and love your life. I would post the links to them from YouTube but for some reason it's not working for me right now. I'm not ashamed to say that O-Town is great and to this day, I still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment