"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ALCOHOL OF THE MONTH

I'm not much of a wine drinker but when I was presented with the opportunity to try my roommate's (Danielle) wine last year I said, "what the hay" and decided to try it. I must say, I've only had a few wines in my entire life but this one is my absolute favourite:


It's called Pink by Yellowglen, don't ask me what Yellowglen is because I have absolutely no idea. To be honest, what got me was the presentation of the bottle; I mean, who wouldn't want to drink a wine with a name like that? It looks classy and sophisticated, things I like to think I am when I drink wine. It's a sparkling wine, I don't know what that means in the wine world but it tastes delicious. I give this wine an A for AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment