"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Sunday, March 7, 2010

AND THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PLAY FLIP CUP WITH RUM

My weekend was pretty good, thank you for asking. I went to my roommate's hometown on Thursday until Saturday afternoon, which means I skipped my English class on Friday, sorry Bobby Wyse. On Saturday, we went to Toronto for a bit which was awesome because I haven't been to Toronto in so long. Then, we came home with my friend Marie (as in we kidnapped her from Toronto) and got ready for our party last night. Let me just say, I told myself to be in bed and sleeing by midnight tonight, not happening. So anyways, our party last night was great. I've decided that our drinking room (AKA The Spur) is the devil. Once you have entered that room, there is no going back and no telling how fucked you will be once you leave it. I swear to you, I was in there for five seconds then the flip cup took over me and BAM, my best friend for the whole night was my kitchen floor. I can't really say that I enjoyed myself last night because well, let's be serious, I don't think anyone remembers last night. Let's just say, railings were broken, phones were thrown and I fell... a lot. My body is not a fan of me right now and I stayed in bed all day until around ten pm when I got up to make some toast. My knees are so bruised, it's just ridiculous and there are cuts all over the place that weren't there yesterday. I bet you're wondering how many drunk calls and texts I made last night.... well, there may have been about three or four phone calls and a couple texts but that all happened before my phone dropped to the ground and shattered to pieces. Just kidding, it was thrown on the ground though but it's still all in one piece. I want to thank all my friends who tried helping me yesterday and want to apologize for trying to fight every single person who came anywhere near me. I would like to say that my walk down King Street at two in the morning helped sober me up but, it didn't. All in all, I guess it was a pretty good night and I suggest to everyone not to play flip cup with anything other than beer because you will get drunk and try to fight people.

No comments:

Post a Comment