"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Monday, March 15, 2010

SIGHTING: BLACK MAN

I'm in Ottawa right now and me and my fam went out for dinner last night at Tucker's Marketplace. This was the first time I had ever been there and I'm obviously completely in love with it for one reason and one reason only: A HOT BLACK MAN CHECKED ME OUT... that's right, you heard me. This place is a buffet so I was waiting in line for some guy to make me some stir fry and from the corner of my eye I could see this hot black guy (I'm telling ya, my peripherals are all about the black guys).. anyways, I look over at him and saw him look me up and down.. like literally, UP AND DOWN. So, obviously my first instinct is to look behind/around me to see who he was looking at but the only person around was my eleven year old brother. So I then look back at him, he gives me a smile and a nod... and by but this point, I'm so fucking frightened, it's ridiculous. Like this siutation was just terrifying for me... as if this hot black man just gave me "the nod". What did I do, you ask? WELL, clearly being as rattled as I was, gave him an "I think I just shit my pants" smile back to him. I'm not used to this from black hotties. Normally they all generally just stare at the girls dancing at Philip's. I was sort of upset, seeing as this man could have been my future husband but then I realized, there are plenty more black men in the sea.

2 comments: