"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Monday, March 8, 2010

FINLAND'S FINEST

So I don't know if you guys have heard of the website Omegle but it's the greatest invention known to this world. It's this site where you talk to strangers and become best friends with them (sometimes). I wanted to share one of my conversations with you because it's probably one of my favourite conversations that I have ever had. If you're bored and can put up with almost every guy asking you if you're horny and want to go on webcam, you'll love this site almost as much as I do because it's not possible to love it as much as I do.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: wasssap
Stranger: nothing
Stranger: asl?
You: 20 f canada
Stranger: ;)
You: you
Stranger: im only 15 finland =(
Stranger: isit nice when canada win in the olimpics ?
Stranger: in hockey
You: yes... very nice... canada is the best
Stranger: are you hot i havent ever seen som one from canada
You: you mean my temperature? it's pretty cold here most of the time... i do live in an igloo
Stranger: noo i meen are u hot?
Stranger: lol
You: right now? no, i'm cold. my igloo is freezing
Stranger: are u a sexy girl?
You: OHHHHHH
Stranger: a gees u are a blond
You: yes, of course.. canada is full of sexy women
You: no, im a brunette
Stranger: are u canadies horny?
You: no, no... we're not gladiators.
Stranger: what are you wearing now?
You: right now i'm wearing my bear skinned parka with a seal hat and some furry mittens
Stranger: underwears?
Stranger: panties ?
You: yah.. some deer skin ones
Stranger: do you have big pussy?
You: no, we don't have those in canada. just dogs for pets.
Stranger: big vegiana?
You: why yes, i am a vegetarian
You have disconnected.

Also, told some boy today that I was from North Carolina. Then he asked me if I was Canadian about an hour into the conversation because I had said "eh" three times. Haha, whoops.

3 comments:

  1. And sometimes you meet relatively normal and super awesome people like Calvin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you... I also used to do this and I would go on about being a hick and your typical canadian stereotype lol. this and the black man blog made my day.

    ReplyDelete