"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Saturday, March 27, 2010

FRIDAY NIGHT MADNESS

So only one word can sum up the events that occurred last night: RIDICULOUS... just complete ridiculousness. For the most part, it was a pretty fun night, mainly because I ended up getting pizza and Omegling with Fiona. The entire night is mostly a blur, and I feel like I say that all the time on here when I write these things, but it's true. I was down in our basement for most of the night, until I came upstairs to Jen bitching at some guy telling him to leave our house because was being rude. Honestly, I was so rattled by that and I'm pretty sure that Jen has the power to kick anyone out of a house (she's scary in that way). Near the end of the night, a bunch of my friends were going to Philip's and tried getting me to go with them but all that multi coloured rum had gotten to my head (for some reason, my 26 of rum turned from clear to this weird greeny/pinky colour.. don't ask me how that happened). After the party starting dying out, around three o'clock or so, I went downstairs to see if anyone was down there and noticed that my iPod was missing from the iPod dock that plays our music. I started looking around for it and gave up because I realized that I was far too drunk to be looking for a missing iPod. In the morning, we cleaned up (after going to Benny's for a delicious breakfast) and that is when I came to terms with the fact that someone stole my iPod. I had absolutely no idea that we invited criminals to our party and I'm still pissed the guy with the shaved head and ten cases of beer stole my iPod. Not only was my iPod stolen, Steph's cell phone was stolen also. In the words of my eleven year old brother, "this really grinds my gears." And so, my advice to all of you, if someone comes into your house looking like a criminal, they probably are so get Jen to kick them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment