"Me and alcohol have a love/hate relationship. We're in a fight right now, but we're making up tonight." - Unknown

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MEMORY LANE: SMIRNOFF CITRUS VODKA

SMIRNOFF CITRUS VODKA:
When: September 26, 2009
Where: My house/Big Buck's
Yah, Citrus vodka, I have no idea what the fuck I was thinking. I bought this a couple days after I turned nineteen because I wanted to change it up from the Strawberry and Watermelon vodka that I had been drinking since I was like eight years old. So it was a lovely Friday evening, I had my friends come over to celebrate my nineteenth birthday. Abby and I did shots of this nasty vodka like no tomorrow, like we were completely trashed and I loved every second of it. After predrinking for a bit, we went to Big Buck's for my very first time at a bar. I must say, my first experience at a bar was pretty epic. However, I lost my camera for a bit, which wasn't cool at all but we asked a couple bouncers until we asked the right one who had found it. We danced the night away, literally, like we only left the dancefloor to get more drinks and then we were right back there. Abby was dancing with the guy who need every single word to the song, "In the Ayer", it was pretty awesome. The dancefloor there is pretty cool, they have the actual dance floor and then a bunch of stairs up to the stage, the stage is where we spent a lot of our time. So all of us were dancing in a circle and this black guy wearing this white suit comes over and grabs Abby's hand to start dancing with her and she refused him. When he asked me to dance, I was obviously totally down for it because I love the black hotties, especially when they're classy in white suits. My friends told me not to go over there because, well, he was old but I didn't notice that until after I started dancing with him. I told him that I had to dance with him because he was the owner of the club and I wanted to get us free drinks. So, I danced with him for a bit and I guess I was starting to sober up or something because I realized how old he actually was. I decided that maybe dancing with this old black man wasn't the way I wanted to spend my birthday, especially since he wasn't the owner of any club. It must've been that white suit that fooled me because I have absolutely no idea where I got it in my head that he was the owner of the club. All I can really say now is that I wish someone had taken a picture of that moment in my life because I want to remember it forever and ever.... and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment